No, the congress has not been canceled. It will no longer be held as a physical congress in Johannesburg, but it will be held online/fully virtual. JCI South Africa is still the hosting organization in collaboration with JCI HQ.
Yes, 100% of the registration fee will be refunded subject to the administration fees as stipulated in the terms and conditions when you registered.
Those who had previously registered to attend physical world congress should check their emails for an official email communique that came from JCI HQ’s firstname.lastname@example.org email address. JCI HQ is in charge of all refunds.
The email sent from email@example.com allows for that easy convenience.
$150 until 30th September 2021 (early bird)
$200 from 01st October 2021
Please follow these instructions closely to get your ticket for the 2021 JCI World Congress:
- Go to the JCI STORE and select the event you will attend
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Then click “Checkout” and “View Cart”
- Select 1 and click “Checkout”. If you wish to register more than one person, select the desired number, but be sure to send the list of people to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can redeem their registrations further on. They will need to upload that in the next steps, so make sure they have that receipt as well.
- Enter your contact, billing and payment information and proceed to pay.
- Finally, once you’ve paid, please download your receipt.
- Go to jci.jvc.cc
- Log-in to your account
- Click the “Events” icon on the left sidebar. This will then take you to the Events page.
- Click on > “2021 Online World Congress”
- Click on > “Register”
- Click on “Order Here”
- Click the PAY Button under “Full Package” or “Online Ticket” on the tab of “Order Here”
- Click on PAY under “Activity Rules”
- Choose “Single Offline Payment”, and Accept the Payment Policy.
- Confirm the Order
- Click on “I have finished the payment”
- Input your order number
- Upload a copy of your JCI Store receipt
- Click ‘SUBMIT”
- You will get a message that your Registration is under review! This is normal, and it will take 24 – 48 hours to get accepted.
- After Review is done and processed by HQ, you can now add your meetings on your World Congress schedule
- Click on > “Program Details”
- Click > “+” to add the meeting / program / training on your schedule.
Please note, it can take up to 48 hours for your registration to be confirmed so please do not wait until the last days to sign up. Prospective attendees will not be able to register until they have paid for the registration.
Link will be updated soon
Yes. Those who still wish to come to South Africa can still do so as we’ll be hosting our JCI South Africa’s National Convention physically in Sandton, Johannesburg from 18 – 21 November 2021. Our National Convention (NatCON) will be taking place simultaneously as the Online World Congress, but we have ensured that the two programs will not be clashing in any way. JCI South Africa members will be gathering to watch the Online World Congress together, and will be proceeding with NatCon during when the World Congress program ends daily.
Yes. The NatCon registration fee is —
Yes. You’re welcome to send Proof of Payment and Invitation Letter request for your VISA application to email@example.com